Saturday 10 November 2012

WICKED WEDNESDAY #57 SNAILS OR STRIPES

Guess what? I won the WW challenge last week. A $10 voucher for Stitchy Bear digis - and I've already spent it. So, THANK YOU once again to the wonderful DT at Wicked Wednesday.

This week their theme is snails or stripes. I knew at once what I wanted to do and whilst I haven't really used stripes, I have incorporated some lines:
2 snails having a fun game of noughts and crosses. The big snail is leaving 'slimey' crosses whilst his mate leaves 'slimey' circles. I wonder who will win?? hehe
Simple ATC. I just used a quickie glue pen to draw the board lines and embossed them with black powder. The snails were stamped in Archival and carefully cut out, coloured with distress markers and mounted on 3D foam on the base card. I also used a distress marker to colour the border. The circles and crosses were made with picket fence distress stickles.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

A great ATC Joanne!! Love the tic tac toe background and the snails are very cute!! Thanks for joining us again this week at Wicked Wednesday!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

What a clever idea, you're so creative! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Denice said...

This is adorable, even with those sweet little slime trails everywhere! LOL! Another wonderful ATC!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.
:Dxx

Desire Fourie said...

Joanne, I love the snails and the backdrop they are on - very creative.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}