Friday 30 November 2012

ATCs WITH ATTITUDE #28 - WINTER WONDERLAND

We have a very apt theme for this fortnight's challenge over at ATCs with Attitude - Winter Wonderland. After all, we are fast approaching the icy winds and snow time.
Congratulations to the winners and top 3 from our last challenge. Enjoy your success.
Our wonderful sponsors this time are:
Robyn's Fetish
Who is offering 5 digis to the winner
and
Beccy's Place

Who is offering 3 digis to the winner.
My ATC is made using Rag Doll with Love from Beccy's Place.

I printed her to ATC size, ie 2.5" x 3.5", coloured her and cut her out. I cut a separate pair of legs leaving a bit of card at the top so I could attach them using brads so that they could move. I used some cotton thread to attach her bag. The reason I made my card like this was to show you that ATCs don't have to be oblong bits of card. So long as you stick to the required size, they can look like anything really.
However, our theme is Winter Wonderland so I have put her onto one of the ATC sized papers in Tim Holtz' Holidays Past stash.

Please have a go at making an ATC for our challenge but if I still can't persuade you to do so, then you can enter your card at our sister challenge blog, Fat Pages with Attitude.

3 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Ooh! Christmas is coming! She's lovely! Chrisx

fatmonica said...

Lovely ATC.She fits so nicely on it!

Words and Pictures said...

Came over from ATCs With Attitude for a closer look at your adorable ATC... she's an absolute cutie!
Alison x