Saturday 23 March 2013

MY BOOK OF RUINATION - SO FAR

Considering that the snow has prevented our trip to Harrogate and York this weekend, I was able to do a bit more to my book courtesy of Andy Skinners online class.
This is where I am with it:
Its so different a challenge for me as I'm used to stamping on card etc but it's one that has me hooked.

So this snow thing, have you got any 'cos we have had a tiny scattering over night and there was none for miles and miles around us yesterday. So gutted we couldn't go away but just didn't dare chance it. If you have snow, or worse still, if you do and have lost power, keep warm as best you can because it will be gone in a few days - I hope.

3 comments:

Artyjen said...

Looking good ;) We have flooding all over Devon but thankfully non in the micro metropolis of Brixham! lol
xoxo Sioux

pearshapedcrafting said...

Weather's a so and so isn't it - intended going across to AFTH myself! Like you - not much snow, although we went for a riverside walk this morning(only to the shops) and it was bitterly cold!! Glad you are finding time to play any way. This is looking really exciting - love all that texture going on! Stay warm! Hugs, Chrisxx

Ohhh Snap said...

oooooooooooooooooo, pretty!