Wednesday 13 March 2013

WOYWW #197

Julia, many congratulations on 197 weeks of What's on your Workdesk Wednesday.
Having never flown in my life, Wednesdays allow me to travel the world whilst sat comfortably at home and don't cost me plane tickets or all those little extras that get added on. I get to talk to folk from Australia to Canada, Scotland to South Africa etc. etc.. It's a great pastime that also allows my nose to stay the same size despite poking amongst other's crafty stash!!! LOL.
However, I'm a reasonably tidy crafter so there's not always something to see on my desk, as today shows - again -
The stencils are new. I bought them yesterday from Inspirations who have just started to sell them. The embossing pastes are also new. They came from the same place and I bought those last week at Hels' demo. The plastic container has mucky water in it, left over from a disastrous canvas I made the other day, but the sticky gems are from a successful card I finished yesterday. The rest, apart from the 2 distress stains which need clearing away, is as it always is.
I hope you pop by. I never make it round to every one but do try and visit different desks each week, so have a happy woyww wherever you are.

4 comments:

Helen said...

Love your stencils - enjoy!! I have lots I need to clean.... oops! Mucky me. Have a good week. Helen 11

Heathers Inspiration said...

It is Lovely travelling to desks all over the world :)
Wish I had known about WOYWW years ago - Just Love it x
The stencils look lovely, bet you can't wait to use them.
Happy WOYWW Heather #46

okienurse said...

I love the desk hopping around the globe...loads of fun! Nice new stencils...wow I like! I need to get some of the bigger stencils so I won't have to be moving them about all the time. I am hard on stencils and end up ruining the more intricate ones. Have a great week! Vickie #1

Marit said...

Aaahhh, that circle stencil is really gorgeous!!! Happy creating and happy belated woyww, Marit #79