Sunday 3 March 2013

THE MORAL TO THIS IS.........

don't over fill your card and papers stock drawers. This is what you will find down the back of them if you do:
No wonder they didn't close properly.
Why on earth would I keep tiny bits of card and torn bits of paper in the first place?? Well, I suppose I can describe myself as a paper crafter so that's why I struggle to throw stash away. However, this lot is creased so it has to go, but wait a minute, that bit isn't too bad, nor that, and that's oil on water paper, far too nice to bin, that bit is.................

2 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

I'm still trying to cure my "habit" too! I mean, what if I throw something away and then I could do with it the very next!! Thanks for the cautionary tale!! Hugs, Chrisxx

Artyjen said...

It's a difficult call! That special bit could be just what you want 3 years down the line!!!! ROFL
xoxo Sioux