Thursday 18 April 2013

5 YEARS OLD TODAY

My blog is 5 today, wow! that's a lot of waffling and quite a bit of crafting too.
I started my blog when our Toby was still with us and because he was such a special pal, I thought it would be a nice way to record his time with us together with giving me a notice board for my craft hobby.
This is one of my most favourite photos. Such a handsome boy.

Whilst I am still, and probably always will be, an amateur at this crafting lark, I have made some lovely pieces over the years all thanks to the professional crafters whose demos and workshops I have attended, plus the super magazines available today, especially for me, Craft Stamper.

So I've gone from stuff like these above to things like this below

I wonder what the next 5 years will bring??

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Happy 5th Birthday to your blog xx I love all the things you make they are always amazing xx

Love Hazelxox

Artyjen said...

Happy blogaversary!! Next 5 years? Mmm lots of crafty stuff....health and happiness above all else too ;)
hugs
xoxo Sioux