Sunday 16 March 2014

12 TAGS OF 2014 - MARCH

I have been so very busy this month with the massive garden project and my trip down to Poole, Dorset to see the new Sunseeker 155 yacht that it has taken me until now to complete this month's tag. Once again Tim has come up with great ideas for techniques and the distress marker spritzer is just amazing to use. I adore this set of stamps and it was quickly added to my want/need list as soon as I saw it. A lovely set that can be used over and over for all sorts of occasions. This is my take on the tag together with the second generation.
My tiny attacher ran out of staples and I have searched every inch of my craft room looking for the refills but to no avail. In the end I had to resort to using a full size stapler! I had fun which is all that matters.

No comments: