Friday 27 June 2014

CC3 #5

All the details for this fortnight's challenge can be found here. I missed the last challenge because I was quick off the mark in making my entry as I was going away for a couple of weeks, only to find that it changed once I had completed it!!!! I didn't take a photo so couldn't upload a post despite Linda telling me to do so as the error had been hers. Never mind, I'm in front when that particular challenge comes along. I'm not very good at putting creations together from scratch but I can follow instructions and get ideas from the Curiosity crew, who are amazing, plus I want to make entries that I can use for gifts etc. However, this time nothing came to mind - must have been all that sunshine while I was away! - so I've made a birthday card. Trouble is, having to blog it in order to join in the fun means the recipient will see it. Oh well, it will be the first time that has happened. Its not a master piece but I have followed the instructions that Tim gives on page 39.
The card is 8"x8" so its a biggy. I used a couple of Tim's stencils to work the background before turning to my Compendium 3 for the technique. Once again the Crew members will pick an entry to receive a package courtesy of Tim and Mario and the wonderful Inspiration Emporium are offering a $50 voucher to the overall winner.

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

The gold fiber makes this b'day card so festive! nice coloring on your package!

Candy C said...

Joanne...your card is so cute! I love your stenciled background! That looks so amazing. Then your added blueprint balloons and present with the gold metallic fibery ribbon is awesome! Great job of coloring. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at CC3C. <3 Candy

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Such soft watercoloring, hard for me to do, so I love this! Wonderful birthday card! Thanks so much for joining us on this painty challenge here at CC3Challenge!!