Sunday 29 June 2014

SUNDAY STAMPER - KNOCK ON WOOD

It's an absolute age since I entered anything in the Sunday Stamper challenge but seeing as I have actually just made a little MDF piece I thought I would give it a go this week.
I think I will make this into a wall hanging so it needs a hole in the centre of the top bit and some form of ribbon or the like. 
The whole technique used on the heart was taught me by our Hels herself so entering this time is even more poignant.
The papers are mainly old K&Co but they are gorgeous and go together so well.
I won't give away how I did everything, you will have to try and go to one of Hels' classes for that but I will say, I am totally addicted to this paper blocking thing and love the effects you can get.
Well it's forecast sun today and I've just seen our local Belle Huey helicopter go overhead. Must be a show on somewhere.

2 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love this Joanne! Those colours just look so good together with the fab contrast of the flowers. Bad connections here again - hope this registers! Chrisx

Hels Sheridan said...

*thud* You joined in! Hurrah! LOVE LOVE LOVE your heart... it is gorgeousness indeedily.... Thanks for joining in with The Sunday Stamper x