Monday 21 March 2016

ONE UP ONE DOWN

I felt good yesterday and thought the fresh air would ensure a good nights sleep. That didn't happen. I had the worse sleep for ages hence today I feel horrid again. My back is hurting and my usual nose complaint is in over drive.
Missed the postie again today who brought me this
Gorgeous dried lavender. May be I need to sniff that to sort my nose out.
I have some Xmas presents planned - I know it's just turned Spring, but some are big projects for me so I need to be prepared.
This is just a little one
All I need now is to feel better.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I'm so sorry. You've felt under the weather for such a long time now. A lovely big bag of lavender.
Hugs, Barbxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Sorry to see that you are still suffering! Hope you get a better nights sleep! Chrisx