Sunday 20 March 2016

SPRING GREEN

What a difference a day makes, 24 little hours 🎀🎀🎀🎹🎸🎧🎼🎷🎻🎺
Be glad you can't hear me sing that!!!!
I felt so poorly yesterday - again, that I did nothing. BUT _ today, I felt fine - and, the sun came out. Time to paint some fences I thought, so I did. Hubby must have had that Spring feeling too because he started to mend the rotten wood on my greenhouse. Awful job and I've decided that this will be its last year. It's 20 years old so not done bad but the yearly maintenance is getting harder as I get older so next year will be time for a new one. I'm thinking powder coated aluminium.
This year I'll do some rummaging around for what is on the market. I reckon we will be able to dismantle this one and build the new one even a year on.
My Paula and Quentins doggy Huxley, had a little op this week to remove a bit of a problem on his leg.

Just look at that dressing! Anyway, he had that bandage changed today which must have been awful for him so he and his sister, Tilly, decided that mummy should cuddle them - all day!
Until this evening, when Tilly went to the pub with her daddy and uncle. This is a massive step for her so well done Tilly.
Ps. Quentin, mines a dry white wine......

No comments: