Wednesday 13 April 2016

12 TAGS OF 2016 - APRIL

After last months tag post, I tried to upload a replacement for Google Chrome on my computer as I have Windows XP on it and Chrome is already giving me problems with Blogger. I have an iPad and iPhone plus access to a MacAir computer, but linking still evades me. I've decided to post my April tag on my iPad and hope for the best.
I gave it a good go and tried to use my wood grain stencil to dry emboss some card, didn't work, so I reverted to using Distress paint through it in order to create the background. You can guess I don't have the new wood grain card stock. Actually, the effect, although not in keeping with a new technique, is still fab. 
I more or less continued to Tim's instructions and produced this as my April tag.

I love it.

No comments: