Monday 18 April 2016

8 YEAR BLOGAVERSARY


TOBY










My blog is 8 today.
Cannot believe that. I had a look back at the posts from 2008 and some of the paper crafting I did back then, wow! What rubbish! 
Anyway, this is the photo I shared on that day. My special pal Toby, my chocolate Burmese. Little did I know then that we would only have him around for another 8 months. Despite the years that have passed he can still bring a tear to my eyes because I so want to cuddle him.
I started my blog to celebrate him with bits of life and craft thrown in for good measure. Craft has since taken over especially as I wandered into retirement and all the wonders that threw at me.  I try to do something 'craft wise' each day even if that just means planning or researching something and this year I have done my best to Blog more. So far so good.
Today I am going to bite the bullet and find a patchwork hexagon pattern to my liking, then it's a case of - watch out Tim Holtz Eclectic Elements fabrics, my scissors are at the ready.......

3 comments:

Artyjen said...

Happy anniversary ;)
Love the wreath on the previous post too.

I'm thinking of spending more time on my blog too.....bit fed up with Facebook!

xoxo Sioux

Barb said...

Happy Blogaversary Joanne. Is it really that long!

A lovely photo of your Toby and I know just what you mean. We still feel like that about our Maggy Wagtail. Hugs, Barbxx

Nan G said...

Happy Blogaversary Joanne! A quilt with Tim's fabrics...cool!