Saturday 22 January 2011

PERFECT MIST

Well actually, I don't mean the freezing fog we have today which is showing no sign of clearing at all. No, I mean this:
Perfect Pearls Mists.
This one is heirloom gold and one of the 2 new colours I have my eye on. The 2nd is the pearl. I was so surprised to find this yesterday in Inspirations because I didn't know the mists had shipped out yet. Obviously they have.
Also, have you been watching Tim's blog this week and seen all the goodies he will be releasing at CHA. How about the Distress Coredinations card then? How fab will that be.
I have a couple of ideas going on in my head just now - it's a good job they are there 'cos there's not much else in there!!!! - so I'm off to have a think about them and if everything works out, I'll be back in the week to let you know, one way or the other.

No comments: