Had this little 4"x4" canvass for some time and wanted to make it into something 'nice'. I tried hard and came up with this.
The base canvass is covered first with Claudine Helmuth's traditional tan paint before being sprayed with Craftynotions walnut and delphinium inks. I used Tim's tissue tape around the edges and then randomly distressed everywhere with walnut stain and frayed burlap inks.
I made the tear drop bead and the pin at the bottom with the round pearl. The swirl is grungepaper cut with the elegant flourished die and then sprayed with delphinium and highlighted with beadazzles. The philosophy tag was covered with pool dabber and wiped over so that the colour only went onto the words.
Considering I didn't have a clue what I was doing, I reckon it's ok. Another fun time anyway.
I think I will enter it into the Sunday Stampers challenge this week which is to use embossing folders which I did on the wings - Tim's Dot Matrix no less.