After having spent yesterday doing that cl****ng thing - still can't say that word! I thought a bit of crafting would not go amiss today. Also, it's Monday which means a little help from your crafting buddies is called for. However, my helper today was not much use and simply left paw prints all over my card and paper.
So, I decided to make a card for some friend's wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks.
The eyelets are WRMK. The sign is held in place simply with the wire which forms the stems to the paper flowers. I spritzed water on to the left over ink and again dunked my stamp into it to stamp the background on the card - there was also enough left to colour 2 little nestability tags. I used black 3D foam to attach the bracket but left the sign hanging.
Turned out ok me thinks.