When we were preparing our configuration box at Tim's workshop, he asked us to remove 3 of the inside boxes. This was to create a large compartment in the middle. We could keep the ones we took out for further projects. I decided to use one of them to make an entry for the Artistic Stamper Design Team Challenge this month which is SPRING.
Before I stuck the papers down I stamped the inside one with peeled paint DI and Tim's Spring Sprung flourish stamp and the outside paper with the Artistic Stamper's stamp, mini chicken wire using bundled sage DI. All the edges are covered with tissue tape.
I then began to stick mini Prima flowers in various parts both inside and outside.
I used multi matt medium for this as it's quick and efficient. The little chicken is wearing an Easter bonnet stuck using some very sticky double-sided tape, but again, she is stuck with matt medium.
I struggled a bit with the little rabbit peg and bunch of flowers and in the end I used double-sided tape for that too.
Finally, I worked out where to place the silver beads (taken from a really cheapo necklace I found in a really cheapo shop) and glued those with matt medium.
What a fun little project.