Friday 19 October 2012

ATCs WITH ATTITUDE - HALLOWEEN or ANYTHING GOES

This is our 25th challenge and we have 3 prizes for you this fortnight from our sponsors who are:
Beccy's Place - 3 digis for the winner
Fresh Brewed Designs - 3 digis for the winner
Just Some Lines - $12 voucher to spend in the digi shop

I chose my image - Fruit & Vegetables - from Beccy's Place and made an ATC -
I suppose my theme was anything goes as most of our wonderful DT chose the Halloween theme. I used watercolour pencils to do my best to create this 'still art' picture. It took me back to my school days when I actually had a piece of art put up on the class wall - a still art drawing all in blue. Never forgotten that because it was the only artwork I ever did that was good!!!
Pop over to our blog HERE for all the details of our challenge and to see the lovely samples from our DT.
If you would prefer to enter a card into our challenge we have our sister blog Fat Pages with Attitude for you to do just that. Looking forward to seeing your entries.

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW this is brilliant, Love the colouring you rocked. (I think ive been hanging about with to many Americans!!!)
Im sure I said thanks for my envelope but then I keep doubting myself. Thanks again if I did and Thanks so much if i didn't xx
Love Hazel