Friday 12 October 2012

12 TAGS OF 2012 - OCTOBER

Somehow it seems longer than a month since Tim made the monthly tag. Got used to the 12 tags of Christmas I suppose. Anyway, how to compromise this time as I don't have the BOO die nor the ticket die nor the date stamps.
I came up with this:
I had everything to create the base tag so that was easy, I cut the spider from grungepaper but I already had the cat which was part of some pre-cut grunge from way back. The colouring of the glitter was quite messy and it took an age to dry so really it remained kind of lumpy!!!! Don't like that technique Tim, however, I do agree about the extra sparkle you get by colouring it with ink so maybe I'll have another go. I cut the October from the Lost & Found papers and stamped 'creepy' using some tiny Halloween stamps I have. The black wool tied at the top is also coloured with pitch black alcohol ink.
All in all, it turned out fine and I adore the colours. Thanks Tim for another fun tag time.

7 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Ooooh.. gorgeous tag! I love your cat and your stunning background xx

Artyjen said...

Your glittery additions look fabby ;)
xoxo Sioux

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fantastic tag Joanne, love that cat's curly tail! Love, Chrisx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant, Love it, that Black Cat is stunning, Thanks for the post I received it today :)))

Love Hxx

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Now that's a great cat! Love your tag!

Annie said...

Love your tag Joanne :) fab background and the cat is brilliant. TFS

Annie x

Linda said...

Fabulous October tag! Love the black cat. xx