Oh my! that was a hard challenge today.
The only components I had were:
Had Tim not been generous and allowed us to download the small photos, I would not have even tried to make this tag. As it was, I spent ages drawing lines to look like his film strip as I certainly don't have any of that. My poinsettia is a new variety, yet to be discovered in Borneo!! I hope Tim doesn't use any more metal flowers on the last tags, because I've just about run out now.
DH came into his own again today by making me the 2 little discs at the top.
All in all, the tag has turned out ok and I am pleased that I made the effort.