Friday 19 March 2010

TOTALLY COPIC SHOPPING!!


Alright, the heading is my feeble attempt at saying that this card is my interpretation of an entry to 2 challenges.


The first is for the:


Copics Colour Challenge #56- click on the blinkie on the right hand side


BV02 - prune, Go2 - spectrum green, B32 - pale blue


The second is for the:


Totally Papercrafts Challenge #8 - click the link on my blog list


this weeks challenge is a sketch - luv these!!XXX


I've used some lovely lilac pearlised card for the base and added K & Co patterned papers as per the sketch. The lovely image is a digi design coloured with the required Copics and cut around using a Nellies frame. The matching fibres came with an order from Craft Obsessions, received this week.


Had fun with this one, but then, I have fun with most of these challenges.






7 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Fab card Joanne, great take on our sketch this week. Love the image and lovely colouring :)

Thanks for joining us at TPC this week, good luck!

Elaine x

Sue said...

Hi Joanne
beautiful card great image, pretty embelies, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Lisa Jane said...

what a lovely fun card . Love the colours and the yarn
Lisa ;)

Mandi said...

Lovely card
Love your cat on your title bar!

Good Luck with the challenge

mandi xx

Joanne said...

Thanks Mandi. The gorgeous chocolate Burmese on my title bar is my precious Toby who we lost a year last December aged 18.5yrs. Still missed greatly. xx

Joey said...

Hi Joanne

your card is beautiful, I LOVE that shade of lilac, prune is one of my fave copic colours :O) great image, thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts

Joey.x

Mel X said...

Hi Joanne, great use of the sketch! love the soft colours and funky fibre.

Thanks for joining us this week on Totally Papercrafts, I hope you come back and see us again soon. Good luck!

Mel X