Tuesday 2 March 2010

PEARLS


http://dareu2digistamp.blogspot/ challenge #32 i s - PEARLS.


I wanted to have a go at this over the weekend but never had the time and now I'm full of a cold and feeling rotten so it's taken me a whole day to produce this entry.

I used a 6x6 cream base card and one of my new distress inks - victorian velvet - around the edges. I also distressed the patterned papers which I bought from the US years ago. The pink paper has been punched with a MS punch but the green lace is a ready prepared one. Again I used my Nellies frames to cut around the digi image which I have coloured with metallic Sakuras. I added a Prima flower which had pearls in the centre, pearls to the punched border and finally, a little key which I bought from Lily of the Valley.


As soon as my pal Hazel (didos) is settled in her new house, she will receive this as a welcome for better times to come.

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya, Ah this is stunning although maybe I shouldn't be peaking at it!!! LOL
I will email you my addy on Monday but have also made some wee note cards for my Special Friends and 1 has your name and addy on it. How Organised am I!!!! LOL They are gonna be posted on Monday too!!! Yipeeee, just need to get packed! Argh!!!
Hxoxox

Heather said...

Very pretty, Joanne, love that new distress ink colour too! Lucky girl, Hazel, it's coming your way, and good luck with the move.

Hels Sheridan said...

Lovely pretty card hun...now, how about those clowns you are battling with LOL..I was going to say...I can stamp you some Stampotique images and pop them into the post for you til you have some of the real ones come live with you???? Drop me a mail hunny and we can sort it xx

Donna said...

Super sweet little card and such pretty papers...thanks for playing along with DU2DS :) Donna x