Thursday 4 March 2010

COPIC EASEL CARD




Another whole day to make just one card. I will be so glad to get rid of this cold and clear my head. Better go tomorrow as I have a workshop on Saturday.


Yesterday's Copic Colour challenge #54 was to use these lovely colours:


BG15 - Aqua


B93 - Light Crockery Blue


Y21 - Buttercup Yellow


I used Sugar Nellie stamp, Manga Girl #1 together with some Bazzil cardstock, Basic Grey papers, Prima flowers, Martha Stewart deep edge flower punch and a few embellishments.


Considering the time I keep spending on just one card, I am also entering this into the Lily of the Valley challenge #48 - Easel card .


Please check out the side bar for links to both of these challenges.

9 comments:

anaRy said...

Super nice easel card! loved the lave border!
Anary

CraftyC said...

Its a very pretty card Joanne, a lovely image and beautiful paper. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Joanne. Well done you! S xx

Mizz Bee said...

This is lovely. I'm busy making my first easel card - hope it turns out as good as yours :-)

cats whiskers said...

This is just perfect dear love it all especially the colours you have used, thanks for joining LOTV this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

Your easel card is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at LOTV this week x

Murielle said...

Your card is very gorgeous, Joanne!
I love your punch dentelle!
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs, Mumur

Pop's Cards said...

A lovely easel card. Pretty image. Thanks for joining us this time at LOTV big hugs Pops x x x

Nicola said...

Beautiful easel card with gorgeous papers Joanne. Such a pretty image and details.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-