Monday 15 March 2010

CAT WOMAN


This weeks Copic Colour Challenge #55 uses the following colours:

W-7 - warm grey 7

BG96 - bush

C-7 - cool grey 7

Check out their challenges here . If this doesn't work, click the blinkie in the side bar.

Whoohoo Hels Sheriden taught me how to link challenges - thank you clever girl.

Anyway, this card is another little thanks to Hels who made my day with some Stampotique goodies. I adore these stamps because they just remind me of myself in years gone by when I was a bit of a rebel - at heart if nothing else.

This image is called 'Newt with Lunch Box' - funny name for a girl!! I used the 3 challenge copics to colour her plus some skin tones and a bit of lighter grey for her hair. The rest is easy to make out, a bit of stamping, a bit of torn card, a bit of fibre, a few flowers and brads and a lovely little pusscat.

All fun which is what this crafting is all about eh girls??

2 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous card hun, chuffed I managed to show you the linky thing right LOL .. love the kitty on the card too :O)) x

Tasha said...

Fab card Joanne, the image is super! love the cat and layout
love tasha xx