Wednesday, 7 April 2010


Here's a look at the chunky page I made yesterday - Take Flight.

I used alcohol inks on this one, which I blew with a can of air, to get the 'messy' effect. The butterflies are grungeboard which I coloured with distress inks (correction, I used Adirondak paint dabbers) before drawing some veins on with a fine nib pen and adding some distress stickles and bedazzles. The body is an ideology spinner.

The little leaves are grungeboard and I used crackle paint over them. The metal flower is from my stash, coloured with alcohol inks and stickles. I used one of Tim's 'splodgy' stamps, the 'fly' bit from a stamp I bought from the Artistic Stamper and 'wings' from a set of Wendie Rhodes stamps. A bit of fibre and a metal butterfly later and the page was done.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ooh, what a lovely-looking, vibrant page this is, Joanne - can't wait to see all the pages "in real life".
Heather x