Sunday 4 July 2010

WHAT A WONDERFUL AFTERNOON

I have just spent this afternoon in the company of someone I have admired for some time now, ArtyJen.

We arranged to meet up because I am in Brixham for a few days and this amazing crafter lives in the area. How lucky am I? However, am I jealous of her address? - no, because I can visit the area, am I jealous of her amazing crafting talent? - no, because I am now the proud owner of 5 of her incredible ATCs. See what I mean!!

I now have to try and make 5 cards to swap back. I was told it didn't matter, but for those of you who know me will also know that doesn't work with me, so I will make 5 asap (which may be Aug!!) to send in return.

Have a look at her blog and her incredible art. Another lady who loves paper crafting but is not art trained. I find this so amazing. (check the link in my sidebar)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne, lucky you1 They are lovely. As I'm sure yours will be. I was lucky enough to receive one of your gorgeous ATCs in Heather's swap - tis lovely! Thank you. S xx

Gez Butterworth said...

FAB Atc's & you deserve them. Enjoy.xx Yours will be great too. :) Glad you had a nice time. Wish I'd have known I could have asked you to give Sioux a BIG squadge from me. See you soon. Have fun. Hugs, Gez.xx

Artyjen said...

Wow! That was quick posting! LOL
It was a great afternoon...and the rain stopped...see, I told you we had a micro climate :)
xoxo Sioux