Thursday 29 July 2010

A LITTLE CHARM

How I am longing for those new facetted fragments from Mr Tim. Oh! and most of the rest of his summer releases - well, a girl has to have what a girl has to have, don't you agree?

Anyway, back down to earth. For one of his classes at the CHA show, Tim and his students made a gorgeous charm embellishment and the photo of this is  now on his web site. Obviously I couldn't make one the same, so I got going with what I had and voila, this is what I came up with. Once I decide on the colour scheme of the card it will go on , I'll add some net or ribbon or something.

The fragments cover some Paper Artsy, Rum and Raisin paper I bought last year - too late for Xmas cards!!
I used the little angel I made the other day, a pearl drop I made yesterday and several metal charms. Sorry the photo isn't better, but we have another rotten, dull day here and taking piccies is difficult.
Well 'peg leg' has just gone out to sort out his mobile phone contract, They are charging different amounts each month which isn't right, and also for a look round the flag market car boot in Preston. He's on a mission to find something for a friend. Suppose I better clean up some more sawdust from yesterday when he started to fit a new bi-fold door on the front room. Notice I said started? not sure if I'll ever get to say finish!!

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning, I love it. Mmm looking at all the CHA stuff and boy do I wanna spend!!!
WOW well done you on your huge sunflowers mine are only about 3 foot. Granny started them off from seeds of last years and gave them to me.
Love Hazelxo