Friday, 10 December 2010

TIM'S 12 TAGS OF CHRISTMAS 2010 - #10

Can you believe it's no 10 already?
Another thank you to Tim for a relatively simple tag today. He knows how busy everyone is at this time of year.
I managed this one mainly because I had the Winter Wonder die because I had used my pre-cut grunge one last year. Had I needed to draw one, I would have been here all day!!
The things I used which weren't Tim's were:
cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder
snowflake charm,
brads
Merry Christmas stamp
red ribbon round snowman's neck
white ribbon through tag top
I cut the acrylic tag by hand from my X-Cut guillotine packaging
silver jump ring


Considering all that, it worked fine.

10 comments:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Ooo it looks lovely :D
I'm looking for4ward to doing todays :D
Julie xx

Donna said...

Wonderful Tag, pretty easy to do today, wonder what tomorrow brings?
Donna x

WendyK said...

Lovely tag, thank goodness is was a quick one

Paulien van den Bosch said...

what a gorgeous tag!

Minxy said...

Super duper tag-a-roo x can't believe we only have 2 days left :(

Tracey said...

I agree thank goodness this one was a little bit easier, I loved your variations, the robbons and brads and charms finishe the tag perfectly, thanks for sharing and have a great weekend xxx

Meggymay said...

Its a super tag, love your snowman. All your others are fantastic as well

Jennie said...

Just fabulous!

Anne Kristine said...

Beautiful tag!
Hugs Anne

She said...

It's worked more than fine! Tis beautiful :-) S x