Sunday 5 August 2012

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW

This appears to be the only way I can keep in contact just now. My phone battery is useless. It's the second one I've had that is rubbish. Also, I can't get a decent signal and my phone therefore keeps cutting out.
I have a lot of photos on it that I am afraid to lose so cannot do anything about it until I get back home, which won't be for at least another 2 weeks.
I thought I would let you know so that you don't think I am not trying to keep in touch as I have already missed phone calls from at least 3 of you.
Please be patient. I will continue to try and post on my blog.
x

3 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Joanne, hope you are still enjoying your wonderful holiday! Crafty hugs, Anne x

Gez Butterworth said...

Enjoy your hols xxx

Lindsay Mason said...

Hi Joanne...I've tried contacting you with no success!!! Anyway, pretty much the same here as when I last saw you. Hope you're still enjoying everything except O2 of course! We'll have lots to talk about when I do see you next. Thank you for the postcards!
Big hugs,
Lindsay x x x