Wednesday 1 August 2012

WOYWW - 1/8/12

I'm still down south on my holidays and the best thing is, the weather is holding. I wonder whether you have sunshine or rain where you are. Our leader Julia, queen of the Wednesday craft spaces, may be wondering too.
I have a very special few photos to share with you today. I excitedly went to see my special friend, Sylvia and her hubby, Reg. We had a good 'ol natter and catch up and I shared her joy when she showed me her new embroidery machine. What a piece of crafty kit that is. However, that didn't match my utter thrill when she presented me with these:
Top to bottom -
a fabulous patchwork cushion for my craft chairs at home,
an incredible tote bag
a little case for scissors, pens etc.
a perfect case for my craft glasses - Sylvia says they are always just lying around on my craft desk
a drinks mat for my coffee, wine or G & T depending on the time of day.
Here is the other side of each item:
The material is so special because it is full of craft images and sayings. I'll try and load another photo so you can click on it to read and see what I mean:

Okay, I'm pushing it a bit here, but whilst I'm on a run, here is the view from Sylvia's front veranda:
Now that's called Heaven on Earth.
See you next week.

7 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Joanne, well who is a very lucky girl then? Wow, what amazing creations from your very talented friend. Not only is she talented but she lives in such a beautiful place too.....Happy WOYWW and enjoy the rest of your hols. Crafty hugs, Anne x #58

Artyjen said...

Enjoy your holiday....what great gifts too :)
xoxo Sioux

kay said...

sounds like a fun holiday and what fabulous gifts,fab material
have a super woyww
kay #82

Claire said...

wow!! what gorgeous treasures!! and what a view...
hope you're having a great holiday :)
no. 67

Trish Latimer said...

What a view!!! and what a set of fab pressies!!! Lucky you!! Trish #10

scrappymo! said...

Your friend is so talented...gorgeous work!

nerllybird said...

Oh wow, what an amazing gift! Where does your friend live - it looks beautiful and I wish I was there now!
Helen S #73