Wednesday 29 August 2012

WOYWW #169

I wonder when our lovely Julia publishes her woyww post each week? I've scheduled posts, stayed up until midnight to publish a post, kept my phone in bed and checked through the night to see if Julia's is on, I've even jumped out of bed at 6am to be an early bird and link mine so I get near the beginning of the list. Why?? because this woyww 'thing' is exciting. Being able to visit with crafty folk all over the world and see the creations, stash and sometimes, awful mess that we are all capable of making, is the highlight of each week. However, today I decided to simply get up - whenever - take my photo and write up a little ditty before joining you all, so here goes:
Quite tidy again. I have been making a few things for anniversaries and challenges this week as proved by the little pile of scraps to the left. You can see 3 lovely Inkadinkadoo stamps that I used to stamp on tissue paper for a canvas I made, the flower and rosette are still waiting for a project, there's a little box about to be decorated, 2 paper flowers I made from Tim's pine cone die for the August tag - trouble with them is, I made them inside out, der!! the usual scissors etc, and 4, actually, distress stains that are all brown but come out green. I marked them on white card and then emailed Ranger who are going to replace them.
That's how it is today, all ready to play on the next set of projects. I have to write another post now because the 3rd of the little tutorials I did for Just Some Lines is live today, then I can call round yours.

5 comments:

Redanne said...

Nice to see that you get excited too, I could not sleep, got up at 3 am to find 31 people had already started the rounds!! I soon went back to bed. I think your way is best......I do that with my flowers too, it is so frustrating but I do like the flower on your desk today and the lovely tidy surface too. Happy WOYWW, Anne x #32

Jenny Marples said...

Your place looks fun to create in. Love that tutorial you have done for the resist technique too. So clever, and going on my list to try. Thanks for popping along to mine, hugs Buttons #66

Brenda Brown said...

Looks like you have a fun crafty time. I also have had DS problems and sent my colour changes to Ranger, got them replaced, they were here waiting for me when I got back off holiday. They must have a real problem.
Visiting from WOYWW.
hugs {brenda} xox #141

Terry said...

Your desk looks like everything is close at hand. I actually post Tuesday evening - my time - to get on Julia's blog on Wednesday. By sheer luck I hit #60!

TFS,

Terry

Tertia said...

I love your desk, so organised and everything right there for when you need it.
Happy very belated WOYWW!
Tertia #49