Thursday 17 February 2011

I AM INCREDIBLY LUCKY

.....indeed, because look what I have been sent.
This absolutely mind-blowing card has been made for me by my friend Barb as a thank you for a little wall hanging I sent her. How generous is she then?
Pergamano is, to me, the most difficult of paper techniques, demanding not only patience, but a calm hand and an awful lot of determination. This fantastic card shows all of that.
It is going in a frame and on the wall - forever.
THANK YOU  so very much.

3 comments:

Artyjen said...

That looks fabulous! Have had a brief go once...love the idea of it and what can be achieved.....only problem is I decided I did not have the patience either! LOL
xoxo Sioux

Ohhh Snap said...

Wow! That is an awesome thank you! TFS :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne, how beautiful is this card? Gorgeous........tried Pergamano once.......ripped the paper and decided it's far too delicate for my clumsy very inky fingers! Hope to catch up with you soon. S x