Wednesday 23 February 2011

I'M HERE - AT THE TIM EVENT

We've arrived and settled in already. The room is fabulous and has everything you could want for a happy stay.
A lovely comfy bed which I shall hope to leap out of in the morning, plus
every other little luxury anyone could need. I'm happy, 'peg leg' is happy and I know a lot of others will be happy soon too.
Must go off and find some food now. Hope to be able to take plenty of photos tomorrow and I will do my best to share some of this amazing experience with you.

6 comments:

Artyjen said...

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!
xoxo Sioux

soniajones said...

joanne - i'm there with you in spirit!

Hels Sheridan said...

See you... in the morning!!

Gez Butterworth said...

Glad you had a safe journey.. will be thinking of you all day tomorrow. Sleep well..xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

This looks lovely.Have a great time and enjoy your experience - photos or not YOU are the one to really enjoy this - and I'm sure you will! Sleep well, and have a happy, happy day!!
Love and hugs, Chrisx

jordiegirl said...

Have a great time.