Monday 28 February 2011

MY BELATED BIRTHDAY/CHRISTMAS PRESENTS

I received money for both my birthday and Christmas so that I could treat myself to some Tim goodies. Here is what I got.
You can see 3 sets of Tim's new stamps. I especially like the back-to-front words stamps which can be used together with his embossing folders. I had run out of sprocket gears and only have a few swivel clasps left so they were replacements. Multi Matt Medium is so good I have used rather a lot of that too so thought I had better get another just incase. As I haven't had the chance to do any crafting since we came home, I haven't used the scrubbie, but am sure I shall sometime this week.
I also bought a new bottle of blending solution and Tim's 'hanging sign' die from the Art Shop in Darlington and I got 2 more packs of grungepaper yesterday from Inspirations.
Oh! look what the postie has just delivered.
Yippee! All I need now are the Distress Stains I've ordered from Simon Says Stamp.
Thank you for my presents. I love them all.

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Thats it I am coming to play, WOW they are all super, Ohh look at all that glitter, Love It, Hope you are well , Love Hxx

humel said...

Hooray for shopping!! I got money for Christmas too so that I could choose some goodies without feeling guilty - I got those same word stamps, aren't they fab? :-)