Sunday 3 June 2012

12 TAGS OF 2012 - JUNE

I think Tim's June tag is wonderful. However, I don't have half the embellishments he used so as usual, I had to make some.
I don't have any of the gem paper pins, so I used an ordinary paper clip, unbent one end and stuck a bead on it, simples. I didn't have a single metal number but did have one that said 1/2. I simply cut it apart and used the no. 2. I didn't have the background stamp but did have Visual Artistry - lost and found. I didn't have the stamp he used on the photo but did have one from The Artistic Stamper which works well. The rest is all Tim's stuff, just different. It broke my heart to have to cut into the Destinations papers. I keep going through the whole stash and reading each page. It's a trip back into history.
Another fun tag from the master himself.

4 comments:

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

I think you did a great job. I didn't have any of those embellishments either.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful tag, I love the image and the embellishments are fantastic
Lindsay xx

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Joanne, Beautiful Art Tag, like the soft colors and aseptically love that little tattered flower.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Pia said...

wow so beautiful tag
hugs Pia