Saturday 9 June 2012

WICKED WEDNESDAY ATC #35 - LET THE MUSIC MOVE YOU

Last week turned out to be a very special week for me over at Wicked Wednesday ATC.  I WON and was chosen in their TOP 3 . Whoohoo 'cos I won some fabulous digis which you can see if you pop over to their blog and have a look at the wonderful cards the DT made.
However, on to this week. I'm afraid I cheated a bit and used a photo for my card, mainly because the only 'music' image I have was one I am not allowed to use as it was part of some from my DT work. This is it folk:
Yes, it's my DH in his music shed playing Shadows music on his collection of (4) Fender Stratocasters. Perhaps one day he will let me hear him play because can you believe that to date, I haven't!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Zoechaos said...

You have shared so many tales of your DH and his music it is wonderful to see a picture. He has 4 Stratocasters and you have not heard one! If he can play with the shadows he has got to be worth hearing poor you! XOXO Zoe

Jenn Borjeson said...

Sneak up on that man and listen in! :) I don't think you "cheated" at all, this is a great ATC and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us again at Wicked Wednesday! :)

Gez Butterworth said...

Great Atc Joanne. Love the little guitar charm :o)

Great pic of your dearest, you def need to sneak up on him!!!

Hope you are okay, hugs xxxx

Sharon said...

I think using the photo of your DH is just perfect for our challenge this week at Wicked Wednesday!!!!

Denice said...

You used a great image for this week's challenge....doesn't matter if it is a picture or not! So lad you won ladt week, good luck thiis week!

Ps...I think I'd be a mouse in the corner and listen to the music, I'm just too nosey!