Thursday 14 June 2012

WICKED WEDNESDAY ATCs #36 - PANTOMIME or EXPRESS FEELING WITHOUT WORDS

Another big thank you to Jenn and her DT for picking me as one of their top 3 last week.
I had more fun with this week's challenge. KennyK downloads was my source for an image having chosen the theme Pantomime. My image is called Jeannie and she is perfect for an Aladin ATC.
The background is stream Adirondak colour wash sprayed through a mask, dried then spritzed with a little water to make the ink wick, dried again then over sprayed with perfect pearls. I printed Jeannie on to thin card and coloured her with metallic Sakura pens. These added a bit of sparkle. I cut the images out, used 3D foam to stick them down adding a little bit of fairy fibres behind the lamp.
This one worked well and I am pleased with how it all came together.

6 comments:

Artyjen said...

It's fab and reminds me of the programme I Dream of Jeanie in the 60's.....I loved Larry Hagman in that but even better as JR perhaps he will be next on my list of June Guys? Thanks for the kind comments about the drawings.....I am truly shocked that I have done them!!! LOL
xoxo Sioux

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...super card Joanne, super back ground really like what you've done there & superb cutting of your image you'd think it was a die cut!...fabby work...Mel:)

Sandi said...

love your background, super cute card, hugs

Jenn Borjeson said...

Ahhh - what a fabulous ATC!!!! Joanne, this was one of my fave characters growing up. :) You rocked this as always, thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

Sharon said...

A great ATC (as always!!!)Thanks for joining in again at Wicked Wednesday!

Denice said...

I'm running late from last week's Wicked Wednesday challenge but had to stop by and tell you what a fun and fab ATC this is! You always have the bestest backgrounds and I love popping over to your blog to see what you create!
:Dxx