Thursday 21 June 2012

WICKED WEDNESDAY ATC # 37 - LAZY SUMMER DAYS

Summer??? I've heard of that! Just wondering when we will see some of these lazy summer days here in the UK. Today is cold, windy and raining - again!
Still, over at Wicked Wednesday ATCs there are some lovely balmy scenes on show. I found a sleeping cupid picture in a book I have which is full of Victorian images. However, it comes with a CD rom so you can print the images instead of cutting into the book, but it won't load on my computer. I had to revert to making a photo copy instead.
I used up some bright, fancy paper from my stash and some peel offs just for a 'lazy' change. Well if I can't have the summer bit I thought I would try the lazy bit......

7 comments:

Artyjen said...

It's flippin freezing here today and wet and grey!!!!
The good news is that if any day is going to be nice it's going to be Saturday ;)
Your ATC certainly captures the hazy days of summer feel ;)
xoxo Sioux

Denice said...

This is darling and just perfect for this week's Wicked Wednesday challenge...Cupid could use a must needed rest from all his hard work every once in a while too! Lol. Love seeing your creativity every week..thnx for joining us.
:Dxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very lovely, Joanne, thank you for joining us again at Wicked Wednesday! :) Hope you get some SUMMER weather soon!

Sandi said...

awwww sweet ATC, love your new blog background, hugs

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, Love it,m need nice bright things with this weather we have been having, Its wet here too, Love Hxx

Beverly G said...

This is so vintagy cute. The peel offs are perfect with your image. I could go for some lazy about now;-)

Sharon said...

A very relaxed ATC!! Perfect for our lazy summer days at Wicked Wednesday!! thanks for joining again Joanne!!