Wednesday 27 June 2012

WOYWW - AN EMPTY WORKDESK BUT I CAN SIT AT IT....

I've come to the conclusion that the cold weather is playing with my sense of time and that is the reason I think it's a whole week since I last wrote a woyww blog post. Not sure whether our lovely leader Julia has come to that reasoning or whether any of you have come to the same  conclusion, but I can't think of anything else.
My little work area is clear at the moment but has seen activity this week as I have been working away trying to complete challenges, tutorials and my DT pieces, none of which I can show - bummer!! However, time will allow me to showcase my art - ha!! that's a laugh, me making art... I do try hard though honestly. Here is the clear space but look, I have a seat at last that allows me to preserve my ailing neck and back....
Still sharing with the washer but it behaves, LOL. You get the perspective of size of my room in this photo but remember, the doors to the left conceal lots of space for my stash.
I do however, have to hang stuff on the little bit of wall and the ceiling plus over the window on a tiny shelf:
Can you spot my gorgeous clock? That was my 2nd Anniversary woyww pressie form last year (still waiting for this year's to arrive) I also note that showing you this also gives away the fact that I had to take my photos yesterday, can't trust the light with all this rain so grabbed the moment before tea:
This is my little wall of special art from friends. I change it every so often but tend to keep on display the very special pieces. Actually, that's not altogether right, because most of my collection is very special:

All I do really is change it around.
I managed quite a few trips round to fellow woywwers last week even though it was spasmodic over several days, and hope to do the same this week. See ya then x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful craft space, even with the washer! Haha!

Happy WOYWW

Zoe #54

ScrappnBee said...

Love the space (and the washer!). It is amazing how creative we crafty types can be when we have to! Love it all. Good luck with the hidded projects! Happy WOYWW! -Amanda x64

Redanne said...

I am lucky enough to have a craft room but personally I craft in a space of about 12 inches so size is not important to me - you probably have tons more storage space than most of us so it is quid pro quo I think! Love how you hang all your treasures up - I wonder if I could get one of those old fashioned hanging racks in my room............Crafty hugs, Anne x #57

PS - I agree about the cold.....

Anonymous said...

Although your room is tiny Joanne, you've really maximized the space available. Love all your special things on display.

Hugs
Brenda 5

pearshapedcrafting said...

I have storage very much on my mind at the moment, we still haven't moved(should have been tomorrow!) We are trying to make the most of the smaller space we are moving to - you seem to have it nailed! Will be in touch soon, Chrisxx

peggy aplSEEDS said...

even if you share with the washer, at least it's a space al your own (i have a desk in the bedroom). i love your clock and the wall of special art! happy WOYWW!
hugs, #23 peggy aplSEEDS