Sunday 1 August 2010

ANOTHER WONDERFUL DEMO

I'm just back from another wonderful Lindsay Mason demo, but first I must refer you to her sister, Heather,'s, blog, and the awful thing that happened yesterday to her husband.
I wish Graham a really speedy recovery from what was a terrible and frightening ordeal. Let's hope the justice system works and these thugs get maximum penalties.

Anyway, back to Lindsay. She had in front of her the most beautiful cards, mirrors, plaques, ATCs, etc etc. I took some photos to show you just how lovely her cards were. She even made the yellow sky card as I watched!





See, I told you.

There are another couple of dates sorted out for workshops.

1. Saturday Sept. 18th - matchbox shrines (not the religious type, but miniature magic and mystery with wax, inks and whatever!!) - I now have to find shelf space for 'whatever' 'cos I booked that workshop.

2. Sunday Oct 23rd - Christmas cute and clever - create a cute Christmas collection using Lindsay's amazingly clever techniques.

Now then, Lindsay will run the mirror frame class on the morning of Sat. Sept 18th if enough people show interest and book. Ring Dawn's shop for details, 01254 356501.

3 comments:

Artyjen said...

Oh! Thanks for posting the date for the Mirror class! I need to check I can stay with my friend for that date first but will be defo ringing the shop when I find out! :) Does that mean I could do the shrine as well?
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Morning Joanne, it was lovely to see you yesterday. Thank you for my blog candy,card and ATCs they are lovely (I've just blogged them!) Lindsay was as fantastic as usual wasn't she? Looking forward to seeing you in September. Take care, love and hugs to you and 'Peg-Leg'. S xxx

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site mytobyjug.blogspot.com
Is this possible?