Thursday 27 October 2011

TOOT-T-T-TOOT (supposed to sound like a trumpet!!)

I am blowing my own trumpet and making no excuses for it because I am over the moon to say the least.
If you read the few words at the top of my blog (the ones that go right over Toby's picture 'cos I can't get them to do anything else), you will see that I make no bones about being an amateur crafter. Just a lass that has picked up a hobby that totally suits and sometimes makes a project worth shouting about. Well I did just that - aparently - a couple of weeks ago. This was it:
I entered it into the stampotique designers challenge.
Just look what I got in return:

I made the favourite 3.
Some of you will know how much I love the quirky Stampotique designs, so will understand how much this means to me.
THANK YOU.

4 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

congratulations to you!! Am not surprised your fab tag got this recognition though because it is perfect x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh Yes! Well deserved too! Congratulations, really pleased for you! Love Chrisx
p.s. seems I missed you again at Kendal!

Artyjen said...

Well done Joanne...it really was a great tag....glad you got the recognition.
xoxo Sioux

soniajones said...

well done you!!