Friday 24 February 2012

GOODNESS ME - THE CAMERA DIDN'T BREAK!!

I warned Lindsay that her camera may well break whilst taking photos of me!!LOL  But thankfully it didn't. Whilst at the Stitches show on Sunday, Lindsay took these photos of me and -
MARIO.
He is just the most smiley, warm-hearted, friendly person you could want to meet.

RACHEL GREIG
This was the first time I had met Rachel although she had made me a lovely little card last year. Quite honestly, I felt I had known her for ever, she is so bubbly and friendly.

Oh crumbs! it's ME on my own by the side of that utterly amazing travel configuration box that Tim made on the last cruise he did. You may have seen it on QVC the other day. In real life it's incredible.
I'm still coming down to earth following the weekend. These photos will spark my memories of it forever I guess.
Nothing, even the rotten hotel room will marr that trip, although it did put paid to my little car. DH's car is off the road awaiting a couple of new parts so we took our time by travelling down a day early, in my car. Seeing as it's 14yrs old now and needs a new n/s wheel bearing, motorway travel is pushing it somewhat. However, the little trooper got us there and back. Sadly though, it now needs not only the bearing, but new brake discs and pads. As soon as we get a sunny day, it will get mended. I wonder whether a sunny day will mend my rather old and tired looking face??????oops!!LOL

4 comments:

Artyjen said...

You are only as old as you feel and I bet you felt like a little kid in a candy store again that day. :)
xoxo Sioux

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohh Love the pics and don't be so hard on yourself, you look so lovely, Glad the car made it in one piece, Love Hxx

Sue said...

Great pics! Isn't Mario THE best?! His smile lights up any room he's in.

Helen said...

Great pics, everyone who has met Mario says the same... glad you got there and back safely and the repairs don't cost a fortune!