Tuesday 14 February 2012

WHAT A WONDERFUL SURPRISE - 12 TAGS OF 2012

You just cannot have missed this, Tim is doing 12 Tags of 2012 beginning today.
What a wonderful Valentine present for all Tim followers. Of course, I just had to have a go.
Once again, I used the same as Tim if I had the stock and then 'made up' the rest. The little cupid is from some pre-cut grungeboard sheets that  I have had for years. How lucky I still had him. The heart is very special because it's one I made at a Suze Weinberg melt pot workshop. I have been so reluctant to use it but as I keep all my 'Tim' tags, this seemed the appropriate time. Still struggling with making baubles but I'm not going to give up instead I intend to master this bending wire into a ring - thing.
Now every month will be special, not just December. How lucky are we??

4 comments:

Artyjen said...

It's great news....although I shall miss 12 tags of Christmas this will surely give us all a better chance to join in and make use of some different stash!!!
Your tag is lush how fab to use such a special heart in the making;)
xoxo Sioux

Belinda Basson said...

So right, now we have something to look forward to every month. I love your take on Tim's tag and the wire bending thing takes some practice...I know...

Hels Sheridan said...

omg, Joanne, you are a genius!! I have boxes of the precut Grunge and never use it so it is in a cupboard under... erm.... stuff... soo, I went and had a look and... I HAVE CUPID!!! which means I can fashion a tga after all!! thanks for that hun... bless ya! PS... LOVE YOUR TAG!!! xx

Kristen said...

I love the heart that you hand made, how special to use it on this tag. Looks fab!!