Tuesday 28 February 2012

HELS CAME TO MY TOWN

That's right crafters, Hels Sheridan came to Inspirations in Preston today to demo at their 2nd birthday celebrations.
She brought some of her gorgeous tags with her and made more whilst we sat 'agog' watching.
Hels used Ranger products in the main, but she also made a gorgeous piece using the pocket watch Art Parts by Wendy Vecchi. I had a tremendous morning which brought me tears, not once but twice. More about that tomorrow when I show you whats on my workdesk. 'til then I'm playing happily.

3 comments:

vintagebutton said...

Your wonderful and i'm so happy for you too (wink,wink). xxx

Ohhh Snap said...

Sweeeeeet!! So much crafty fun :D

Hels Sheridan said...

awww, it was lovely to see you Joanne... hope you having a lovely day playing x