Wednesday 22 February 2012

WICKED WEDNESDAY ATC CHALLENGE #20 - ST. PATRICK'S DAY or LUCK OF THE IRISH

I'm a happy bunny again this week having been chosen as part of the top 3 for challenge #19 by Wicked Wednesday ATCs. Thank you so much Jenn and your team.
Their new challenge is St. Patrick's Day or Luck of the Irish.
I had just the stamp for this, one of the Lindsay Mason Xmas Elves. All I needed to do to make him look like a little leprechaun, was to trim off his bobble hat and replace it with a brass top hat covered with green distress embossing powder. Here he is then:

The base card is one from my stash when I mop up ink from my craft sheet. This one fitted the theme perfectly. The word 'IRISH' is cut from an advertising brochure I have kept for ages. Just goes to prove you should never disguard anything!! His little pot of gold is actually a brass flower pot complete with flowers, that I covered with glossy accents and added gold seed beads and gold beadazzles to.
I love this little chap, he makes me smile. Hope he does the same for you. x

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! How cute and clever! xxD

Jenn Borjeson said...

Absolutely fabulous! St. Patrick would be proud. :) Thanks for joining us again at Wicked Wednesdays! :)

Dr. Mary said...

Wow! This is AWESOME! that pot of gold is genius :) Always looking forward to your creations, thanks for joining us again at Wicked Wednesday!

Sharon said...

LOL this is just perfect for the Wicked Wednesday St Pat's Day Challenge this week!!! Love that cute little Leprechaun!!! Thanks for joining us again Joanne!!

Chelsea said...

Great ATC .. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesdays!