Saturday 11 February 2012

GRUNGY MONDAY #35 - A HOLTZIAN ATC

I'm a bit late this week but I've made it just in time. Having said that, I don't always join in with Grungy Monday which is the brain child of Linda Ledbetter, but I try if I can. This weeks challenge is to make a 'Holtzian ATC' using at least one of Tim's products or techniques.
Here is my card:
I used a grungeboard butterfly,
vintage photo and aged mahogony distress inks
blending tools and foam pads,
paper from some of Tim's Idea-ology range
glossy accents.

5 comments:

El rincon de vanessa said...

Que bonita!!!!! te a quedado genial....

sara j said...

I LOVE this ATC. It's so striking and so simple. Great Job!!

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, this is fantastic! Love it!!

ลngεŁล said...

Muy bonito!!, la mariposa genial!!, hugs

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I so recognize that image !!! Is that from a package of Tim goodies? I love to repurpose things and you achieved that here!!! The butterfly is so elegant and beautiful! What a super cool atc!!! Bravo!