Sunday 30 September 2012

PLAY DAY

I played all day long yesterday and got very inky indeed. Had a jolly good laugh, saw some fabulous art, caught up on the goss' from the girls, learnt loads of new techniques, played with some wonderful stencils/masks, tried out various combinations of distress and all in all, had a ball.
I didn't finish my workshop project probably due to all of the above, but it is near completion and I'll show you when it is.
However, I took all my special crafty bits and bobs with me, made by my pal Sylvia, and boy oh boy did they make a difference, especially the cushion, plus they were admired by the girls who told me I was very lucky and that Sylvia is one clever lady. I took this to show them all in their glory at their first workshop -

The tote bag was amazing because it just expanded and held all I needed yesterday.
So, Hels took off back down the M6 after a successful demo day at Inspirations on Friday and then yesterday's workshop. We all just hope that she is invited back very soon indeed.

3 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Glad you had a lovely day - how could you not? - and with your comfy cushion too! Look forward to seeing your project, Chrisxx

Artyjen said...

Shall look forward to seeing what you made. Glad you had a fabulous day;)
xoxo Sioux

Redanne said...

Hi Joanne, we did a mirror at my last Hels Workshop and it is in pride of place in my craftroom. Can't wait to see what you did, glad that you all enjoyed it. Anne x