Wednesday 19 September 2012

WHAT'S ON YOUR WORKDESK WEDNESDAY #172

Gosh Julia, I bet you can't believe how many of these wonderful Wednesday's there have been or indeed, just popular your idea of snooping around crafty places would become. Well done you I say and thank you for the opportunity to travel the world.
I generally like tidy, however, over the few days after last Wednesday, my little work space was in such a mess that even I was thinking someone else had been in here. Once I finished the part of the massive project I am 'playing' at making just now, I had a clear up - sort of - and this is how it looks right now:
A lone distressed bit of flower ribbon that just jumped off the shelf, some wooden beads that I have dyed with orange alcohol ink, some black vine leaf ribbon, a few favour embellishments that should have been put away, all the usual glues, scissors, inks etc, a disc that hubby copied the tutorial to that I was working on this week and not least of all, my lovely glasses case that now goes everywhere with me.
So show us yours so we can pop round for a little look see.

12 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

Have a fun and creative week! Have a great day! Trace x 58

Brenda Brown said...

Interesting little bits and pieces around on your desk Joanne TFS.
Happy WOYWW and have a creative end to the week.
hugs {brenda} xox #98

Hazel (Didos) said...

Looks too tidy to me!!! Err has there been magic afoot to tidy it i wonder, See part 2 is up today :) Ive been making some of my own wee bottles for a thing on Saturday, Love playing, Love Hxx

Sunshine Girl said...

Oooh very tidy! I think you should get creative and mess it all up again! Thanks for sharing - Sunshine Girl No. 68

Unknown said...

Yep nice to see another tidy desk. Have a great crafty week.
Thanks for your kind comment earlier.
Cheers, Elaine #28

Unknown said...

Love that ribbon--but I just want to kiss that sweet kitty in your header! Happy WOYWW Sandy Leigh #36

Angie said...

I feel like you about visiting all the desks/tables/floors around the world ...such fun....and we learn things too ..#8

SueH said...

That desk is way too tidy Joanne, there should be a law against it, Lol!

Happy Crafting!
Sue @ #118
x

Tertia said...

Your desk looks very tidy compared to mine.
Happy WOYWW!
Tertia#46

Joynana said...

What are you going to do with the orange beads. Thanks for stopping by my blog. #21

Tamika said...

I wear glasses too but they're NOT always with me. Nice and neat 137# Tamika

Bernice said...

Oh what a very tidy workspace - I wish mine looked like this - at the moment I haven't enough space to make anything at all! Happy belated WOYWW!
Bernice #3