Thursday 27 September 2012

WICKED WEDNESDAY ATC #51 - BASED ON A STORY CHARACTER

I won a $10 voucher in week 49 from the Graphics Shoppe. There were so many images to pick from that it took me hours to choose. So thank you once more to WW for entering me into the random org.
This week has so many themes to pick from. I had a little freebie image from Whiff of Joy that has been sitting in my image file for ages and ages. Time to bring him out:
Watch out it's SPIDERMOUSE.
He's a cutie eh? I just used some Whispers pens to colour him before carefully 'fussy' cutting him out. There was a picture of Spiderman in next weeks What's On tv paper so I used that for my background on top of red card. The spider charm is covering some wording and Spidermouse is on 3D foam for added depth.
My big crafty project is coming along nicely and won't take much longer to complete. However, I am out on the town tonight with the one and only Hels Sheridan who is coming up north to Inspirations to demo tomorrow and then run a whole day's workshop on Saturday. Of course I am booked on that - first in the queue actually, so not much time for the project over the next few days. Want another little peek -----

Bye for now.

4 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Fabulous ATC, love Spider Mouse! hee hee Glad you had fun spending your prize money, my friend. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

Redanne said...

Love SpiderMouse! I love Hels' workshops, she is such fun, have a lovely time out on the town...Crafty hugs, Anne x

Denice said...

This little Spidermouse is perfect for this week's character challenge...well done indeed!

Hmmmm.....looks like your project has lots of little details and TH inks!

Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week!
:Dxx

Sharon said...

LOL this is so much fun!!!!! Thanks again Jaonne for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!!