Wednesday 13 April 2011

A 'BLOOMIN' WOYWW

Oh dear! sorry about the title of this post, but I couldn't think of anything better just now. It just goes with all the flowers I'm in the middle of making.
These are all the parts, neatly laid out ready for assembly. I used the medium flower stamp from the Artistic Stamper and Tim's lost and found papers. I even managed to stamp a few small flowers and punch some leaves from the scraps.

Next comes the fiddly bit. That will happen as time permits I'm afraid. My neck gets too painful if I stay in one position for too long.
I wondered whether some of you were interested in how 'peg leg' is getting on with his guitars. Both are finished and look amazing. He has tidied his shed and made it really comfortable in there so he can sit quietly and practice. Here is a sneak peek.

He pinched the rug from under the dining table, bought a little stool, plugged a heater in - again - and has made himself at home. When he gets a bit more practice under his belt, I'll try and upload a little video.
May be some time away though because he is supposed to be going in hospital for his hernias operation on the 26th - that's if the letter ever arrives!!!!!
Anyway, if you pop over to Julia's blog, you will understand why I've shown work spaces at mine today, and be able to nosey around dozens more all around the globe.
Going 'gadding' today as it's raining like mad and need a bit of fun. See you next week.

17 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

ooh just loving the flowers, and hope peg leg gets his operation :))
Hapy woywwing
Jennie

Nicky said...

Love your flowers and peg legs space - hope you get his letter soon ~ Happy Wednesday ~ Nicky

airing cupboard crafts said...

fingers crossed for his operation. Wow that is really some assembly line!!!! LOve the papers

laura 32 x

jude said...

Youre Flowers They are Bloomin Lovely!!!
Seems hes moved out to his shed ,nice wee palace hes a making ..lol
Happy Wednesday
hugs Judex3

Helen said...

That is a serious amount of flower power there!! Hope you get the letter soon.

Anonymous said...

That's a serious amount of flowers hope you have lots of fun completing them - thanks for sharing

Bea

Artyjen said...

Heavens! So many flower bits! Good luck assembling all those!! ;)
Love the guitar shed....
xoxo Sioux

Annie said...

What a lot of flower bits. Look forward to seeing what you do with them all.
A x

okienurse said...

WOW now that is a lot of flowers in the works! I love the TH paper stack. Very nice. Glad to hear peg leg has his space too. I have a 4 bedroom house and DH and I both too a bedroom as an office. Nice place to excape. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #78

Dragon said...

two spaces for the price of one!!! Lovin all those flowers... creating the bits is great but the fiddly bit often gets my goat!!
Frankie
xx

Karen said...

Loving those flowers you are making and the guitar shed/room. Hope the letter arrives soon.
Have a lovely Wednesday,
Karen #102

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

Wooahhh, our desks look the same today! We are both bloomin' mad!! Happy woyww
Rebecca (84) x

Angie said...

If I had rows of flowers the cats would jump for joylol. Those guitars look amazing ...what a talented fellow

Sherry said...

Joanne, your flowers look bloomin' marvellous! I'm so impressed with PL's shed - he has it so wonderfully organised - do upload the video we'd love to see it!

Twiglet said...

Hope the op goes to plan. Lovely blooms - show us what you make with them!

BrossArtAddiction said...

Lots of beautiful flowers! Love those guitars too...lol!

Happy be-lated WOYWW!

I have some yummy candy on my blog if you'd like to check it out! :D

My Blog Candy!

xx Tracey xx
#58

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit on Wednesday. I'm glad to read that you are busy, and it looks like "peg leg" is busy, too, although he may have to take that breather in a few weeks. Anyway, happy belated WOYWW.